Saturday, April 21, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my collage blog, where you will find current updates about my collages as well as any postings that talk about my work. Here is where you will be able to view my recent work and get an idea of how I construct my collages. Essentially this is the image resource for anyone who is unable or yet to see what I do. This may also be a source to contact me for any further information, whether it'd be comments, exhibitions, etc. This is my first blog ever posted for my artwork so I hope this will be useful to some who are interested in what I do, enjoy!

-Brett Mason

2 comments:

  1. Brett, I absolutely love this work.
    ~Loren Doucette
    I am a FAN and will tell people to check out your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I appreciate it! I have some business cards now by the way so if you wanted some to distribute let me know. Other than that I hope we stay in touch.

    ReplyDelete